Thought I'd post an update since I have now been on the YeastBuster program for a week.
Day one (Monday):
- Mixed the drink together using just water. OMFG - NARSTY!! Got a few gulps down before the taste hit me. Couldn't touch any more so the rest went down the drain.
- Went to grocery store to get some unsweetened fruit juice to mix into the next one.
- Forgot to take the DDS Acidophilus pills before bed. Oops.
- Mixed half water and half unsweetened pineapple juice in the drink. MUCH better! Downed the whole cup and then realized I was only supposed to use 2oz of juice with the rest being water. Oops.
- Remembered the damn DDS Acidophilus pills at bedtime. Yay!
- Drink tasted just fine with the 2oz of juice. Yay! Finally doing it right.
- Had my drink in the morning. After work I met up with my BFF to see Breaking Dawn. Picked up some dinner from Loblaw's (grocery store); salmon and sweet potato fries (sweet potatoes are on the 'reduce' list during the YB program). Had no problem walking by all the junk food in the store. I was hoping to grab a bag of plantain chips to munch on during the movie but they didn't have any. At the theatre I had nachos and cheese (hey look, another weakness!). BFF bought the nacho combo for me, which came with a gargantuan pop (that I didn't drink...the sweetie was thoughtful enough to get me Coke Zero lol).
- Experienced strange tummy grumblings after eating, unrelated to what was going on in the movie (heh).
- Drink in the morning. Today I noticed how perfect my poops are this week. Stealth! :)
- Forgot to take one of the two DDS Acidophilus pills at bedtime. Oops.
- Drink in the morning. Ate pork roast leftovers for breakfast. Awesome bowel movement shortly thereafter. Got on the scale for the hell of it, expecting to see ~150 again. Nope!! 147.8!!! WOOHOOO!!!
Part of this daily drink is a spoonful of psyllium powder, so I have to drink lots and lots of water...which means constantly having to pee like a racehorse, but it's important so that I don't get stopped up.
I'll weigh myself again next Saturday to see how things are going, and then I'll also begin taking Greens+ as directed.
I'm also poo-free again, using only ACV as a rinse in every shower. While it's in my hair I use my scalp massager brush to loosen up any dandruff. Next week I finally have a hair appointment and am going back to short and flippy hair. Can't wait!!
Thennnnnnn, right after my haircut, we're off to see The Tea Party in Toronto!! I hope they play this song....it's my favourite: