Banner Credit


Many, many thanks to Spubba for designing and producing my title banner...so frickin' awesome!!! :D

Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's about time.

The headaches have finally subsided and life is back to normal.  I haven't been much in the mood for prepping or cooking anything, so thankfully my sweet hunnybun is stepping in whenever he can.  The last dinner I cooked consisted of sausages in a crushed tomato sauce with crunchy celery and fresh asparagus pieces.  It was pretty refreshing and tasty, if I do say so myself.  :)

In other news, I'm in the process of snagging a second pair of Vibram Five Fingers shoes, since Backwoods.com has a sale on right now (and I have a contact in OK to order them for me).  Here's what I'm getting!!


I'm hoping that I might be able to sneak them by people at work since they're black, but only on Fridays.

Since finishing the Yeast Buster program I have indulged in a treat or two here and there (NOT everyday) and have resumed using cream for my coffees.  I've noticed that my weight has inched upward so I'm going to have to cut back on that stuff.  Today I'm back to using almond milk (unsweetened) in my coffee.  Of course the coffee doesn't taste as good, but that will also mean that I may not want 3 a day!

We'll see what the scale says on Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment