Banner Credit


Many, many thanks to Spubba for designing and producing my title banner...so frickin' awesome!!! :D

Saturday, February 11, 2012

It's Saturday...here's what the scale says!

145.8 is the reading today after a small bowel movement, wearing only my socks (damn scale is glass and it's winter, so...).  I'm happy with that.

I've cut down to using cream in only one of my coffees per day, with almond milk in the others.  I kind of feel like a recovering alcoholic, wherein even the sight of a picture of cakes or cookies makes me very afraid.  Afraid I'll cave and be back to my old ways.  Sugarholic.  That's what I am.

There has been some discussion regarding exactly this; how evil sugar really is, though the general public still refuses to accept it.  Whatever - they can have it.  It amazes me how people plug their ears and go "LALALALALALALA" when they hear how bad their daily indulgences are.  Then they complain that they're fat and sick and want stomach surgery so they can't eat so much.  Ridiculous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment